Our best-selling multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually comprehensive range of plant/microbial-based enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to support normal enzyme activities such as digestion of foods and intestinal repair and maintenance mechanisms.* The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Vital-Zymes Complete supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.* As such, Vital-Zymes Complete is an important dietary adjunct for individuals who seek to improve nutrient uptake, and for those with occasional indigestion.* It can also be used for individuals who wish to support a balanced microbiota and healthy inflammation metabolism.*
Attributes of Vital-Zymes Complete:
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
- Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a broad-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by organisms that shift the balance of microbiota*
- Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues*
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)*
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support*
Take 2 capsules per meal or as directed by physician.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Caution: Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend
Amylase 1,830 BAU
Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity) 30 AGU
Cellulase 500 CU
Hemicellulose/Pectinase/Phytase 200 HSU
Galactomannase 200 HCU
Beta Glucanase 20 BGI
Lactase 1,500 ALU
Lipase 1,500 FIPU
Lysozyme (from egg white) 100,000 SHU
Maltase 200 DP
Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity 40,000 HUT
Phytase 10 PU
Acid Protease 50 SAPU
Alkaline Protease 50 PC
Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity) 25 U
Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated) 2,500 SPU
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Orders may arrive in multiple packages.
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there's a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Questions on shipping? Please contact us at email@example.com.