Tudca is a bile acid naturally formed in the body that supports the digestion and utilization of fats and oils and demonstrates neuroprotective benefits*.
TUDCA supports digestive ability by supporting healthy fat metabolism and breakdown as well as proper nutrient absorption.* It is also supportive to cellular and mitochondrial health.*
However, the human body only produces small amounts of TUDCA (or tauroursodeoxycholic acid). In a healthy person, digestion re-circulates some 95% of the body’s bile salts. But poor diet, decreased liver function, and certain medications can impair this process. This is where supplementation is key.
- Support the digestion of fats and oils*
- Promote a healthy microbiome with healthy biodiversity*
- Support a healthy inflammation response in the GI tract *
- Help reduce cellular stress & protect DNA*
- Works with other bile salts to prevent premature cell death (apoptosis)*
- May provide neuroprotective benefits.*
2 capsules per day with food or as recommended by your HCP.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Gelatin (capsule), rice flour