Cardio and Longevity*
Mushroom mycelium is Earth’s natural internet. This network of threads permeates soil and plants throughout the world, supporting the health of our ecosystem, culminating in the formation of mushroom fruiting bodies. REISHI Mushroom Mycelium supports immune functions, cardiovascular health, and the body’s adaptability to stress.* Freeze drying ensures optimized health-supporting power!*
- Reishi is the #1-selling nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- Promotes cardiovascular system health*
- Supports the body’s ability to adapt to stress*
- Supports energy and stamina*
- Overall wellness support*
- Bio-digestible and bio-available; made from activated mycelium, not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores
- Used for more than two millennia in Asia, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) has been respectfully called the “mushroom of immortality.” Reishi grows throughout the world, primarily on hardwood trees, and is well known for supporting general wellness and vitality.*
POWDER Suggested Use: Adults take 1/2 tsp. 1-3 times per day, which can be mixed into your favorite food or beverage.
CAPSULES Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
If you have a medical condition, are taking medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
POWDER Vitamin D 3 mcg, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium ‡ 1.5 g, polysaccharides 825 mg Other Ingredients: dried myceliated brown rice ‡
CAPSULES Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium ‡ † 1 g, Polysaccharides 550 mg, Other Ingredients Dried myceliated brown rice ‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
Orders may arrive in multiple packages.
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there's a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Questions on shipping? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.