Phyto Brain-E™ XL includes 1200 mg of DHA uniquely derived from phytoplankton. Omega-3 fatty acids are vital to the health and function of the brain and play critical roles in the structure, fluidity, and permeability of cell membranes.* They are also necessary for healthy intercellular communication (signaling).*
- Also includes phosphatidylcholine and 153% of the reference daily value of vitamin E
- Mild taste with natural oils and a touch of sweetness from monk fruit (luo han guo)
- A great alternative for those who may have difficulty swallowing, such as the elderly
- Tested by third-party accredited labs
- Gluten and dairy-free, as confirmed by finished-product testing
- Supports brain, neurologic, and vascular health*
- Plays important roles in the functioning of the brain and eyes*
- Supports healthy brain development and cognition*
- May support healthy neuronal activity in the hippocampus, an area of the brain critical for recent memory*
- Helps support neurons and brain tissue*
- By including the precursor DHA helps the body endogenously form specialized pro-resolving mediators (SPMs)*
Amount Per Serving %DV
Total fat 4 g
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: DHA algal oil (Schizochytrium sp.), olive oil, high oleic sunflower oil, lime essential oil, natural vanilla flavor, luo han guo fruit extract, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin.
Serving size 5 ml (approx. one teaspoon)
Servings per container 45
Suggested use: Take 5 ml (approx. one teaspoon) once a day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Storage instructions: REFRIGERATE UPON RECEIPT. Keep this bottle tightly closed.