Phyto Brain-E™ XL includes 1200 mg of DHA uniquely derived from phytoplankton. Omega-3 fatty acids are vital to the health and function of the brain and play critical roles in the structure, fluidity, and permeability of cell membranes.* They are also necessary for healthy intercellular communication (signaling).*
- Also includes phosphatidylcholine and 153% of the reference daily value of vitamin E
- Mild taste with natural oils and a touch of sweetness from monk fruit (luo han guo)
- A great alternative for those who may have difficulty swallowing, such as the elderly
- Tested by third-party accredited labs
- Gluten and dairy free, as confirmed by finished-product testing
- Supports brain, neurologic, and vascular health*
- Plays important roles in the functioning of the brain and eyes*
- Supports healthy brain development and cognition*
- May support healthy neuronal activity in the hippocampus, an area of the brain critical for recent memory*
- Helps support neurons and brain tissue*
- By including the precursor DHA, helps the body endogenously form specialized proresolving mediators (SPMs)*
Suggested use: Take 5 ml (approx. 1 teaspoon) once a day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
(35 IU) 23 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower lecithin)
†Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: DHA algal oil (Schizochytrium sp.), olive oil, high oleic sunflower oil, lime essential oil, natural vanilla flavor, luo han guo fruit extract, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin.
Orders may arrive in multiple packages.
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there's a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Questions on shipping? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.