There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means is that sometimes you can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and help protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short .*
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
- Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and supports gastrointestinal protection advantages.*
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and support the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
Adults take two Licaps capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Sunflower lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Beeswax, Paprika Extract (for color)
Orders may arrive in multiple packages.
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there's a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Questions on shipping? Please contact us at email@example.com.