By introducing Lactobacillus sakei, a “good" bacteria found naturally in sinuses, Lanto Sinus promotes sinus health, especially for people needing sinus support.
- Supports sinus health by introducing beneficial bacteria into the mouth and sinuses.
- Contains beneficial kimchi-derived Lactobacillus sakei, a good bacteria found in healthy sinuses.
- Research shows L. sakei to be antibacterial against many harmful bacteria species.
- Quick-acting, easy to use, and only needs refrigeration.
- 17 billion total CFU of Lactobacillus sakei at time of manufacture. Lab tested and verified.
Lactobacillus sakei proBio65, microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose anhydrous.
Regular Use: Mouth
• Place 1/4 teaspoon (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus directly into your mouth, swish, and swallow.
• Don't eat or drink for 15 minutes.
• Use Lanto Sinus once per day, as needed.
Maximum Boost: Nose & Mouth
• Mix 1/4 tsp (white spoon) of Lanto Sinus with up to 1/4 cup of distilled or sterile (boiled & cooled) water. Stir.
• Dab this mixture about 1/2 inch into the nostrils (using a cotton swab or clean finger).
• Swish remaining amount of mixture in mouth & swallow.
• Apply once in each nostril, once per day, as needed.
• Use as needed until feeling healthy or sinus issues improve. Then stop.
• While using Lanto Sinus, do not use antibacterial nasal sprays or products.
• We recommend using Lanto Sinus within six months of purchase to ensure that the Lactobacillus sakei is potent and active.
• Once the bottle is opened, Lanto Sinus is most effective for at least 3 months.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a physician if pregnant, have a medical condition, or taking prescription medication.
Orders may arrive in multiple packages.
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there's a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Questions on shipping? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.