- Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.*
- It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
- Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels*
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (50,000 IU)
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule
Orders may arrive in multiple packages.
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there's a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Questions on shipping? Please contact us at email@example.com.