• Supports the health of mother and developing child*
• Contains FoodState® Iron for healthy red blood cell production (requirements are higher during pregnancy)*
• Made with the active form of vitamin B6, as well as methylated forms of folate and B12 suitable for those with MTHFR gene mutation and compromised methylation*
• Includes 600 IU (15 mcg) of vitamin D to support an already healthy mood and bones*
• 600 mcg of folate in its methylated form and choline support fetal health*
• Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation. Innate Response suggests you also take Innate Bone Health
2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Once opened, tablet color may naturally change over time.
Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot) RAE
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice)
Vitamin K1 (phytonadione with cabbage)
Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCl with S. cerevisiae)
Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium with organic brown rice)
Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae) NE
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate with organic brown rice)
Folate (5-MTHF in broccoli) (600 mcg L-5-MTHF) DFE
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. cerevisiae)
Biotin (with organic brown rice)
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice)
Choline (choline bitartrate)
Iron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)
Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)
Zinc (rice amino acid chelate)
Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)
Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)
Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)
Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)
Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 with cabbage)
Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid
Orders may arrive in multiple packages.
Due to disruptions from COVID-19 and potential shipping carrier delays, there's a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date.
Questions on shipping? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.