3-Week Neuro Detox Program
with Dr. Christine Schaffner
Introducing Dr. Schaffner's newest digital program, the 3-Week Neuro Detox Program: From Brain Fog to Mental Focus: Reclaim Your Brain and Unlock Your Mind's Potential.
If you’re ready to take your brain and body to the next level of healing, or if you’ve tried EVERYTHING to battle the cloud of fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, and sleep issues with no luck… It’s time to transform your brain and change your life!
Now ONLY $99
Ready to clear the fog and optimize your cognitive function?
Experience a transformative journey of reclaiming your brain and unlocking your mind's potential with Dr. Schaffner's newest 3-Week Neuro Detox Digital Program, featuring a weekly self-guided workbook with pre-recorded video lectures, Q&A sessions, weekly group Intention Circles, and yoga & breathwork.
BONUS OFFER: SAVE $50 WHEN YOU SIGN UP BY SEPT 3RD AND RECEIVE
DR. SCHAFFNER'S BRAIN HYGIENE BUNDLE FOR FREE
[about the Brain Hygiene Bundle]
Download My Free Brain Hygiene Bundle
$247 EARLY BIRD SALE $197
Are you ready to …
- Improve your memory
- Learn how to prevent Alzheimer's or identify early signs
- Gain more mental clarity and focus
- Experience deeper, more restorative sleep
- Boost your mood and unlock your creativity
- Have more joy in your life
- Be more present in your relationships
- And explore and experience a TOTAL brain transformation?
This is your heading text.
Detox your brain and regain your energy, focus, and whole-body health with Dr. Schaffner's 3-Week Neuro Detox Program.
The signs and symptoms of a toxic brain
Your body’s natural ability to remove toxic brain chemicals
Your brain’s terrain and rehab your unique ecosystem
From sinus, tonsil, and dental interference
Your pineal gland to cultivate brain-heart coherence
In this comprehensive 3-week guided program, you’ll discover:
The full spectrum of brain optimization — designed by a licensed physician, along with other experts in the field of brain health!
- The signs and symptoms of a toxic brain and how to reverse cognitive aging
- What inhibits healthy brain detox and how to break toxic sleep patterns for good
- How to navigate the newly discovered brain microbiome and address neurotransmitter imbalances
- Exactly how congestion in the sinuses, tonsils, and lymph nodes can interfere with detox (and what to do about it)
- The impact of your pineal gland, brain-heart coherence, and the dream state on overall health
Health hurdles like… a clogged glymphatic system, poor sleep hygiene, toxic load and dental interference are aging us faster than ever, and contributing to symptoms like:
- Insomnia and other sleep issues
- Slower thought processing
- Trouble multi-tasking
- Memory issues
- Brain fog
- Fatigue after a few simple tasks
- Poor focus and concentration
- ... and worse!
It doesn’t have to be this way...
With the Neuro Detox Program, you can achieve optimal brain detoxification and look forward to clearer, more concise thoughts, more energy, and better attunement with your brain and body, even as you age!
About the Neuro Detox Program
Welcome to the Neuro Detox Program: a 3-week self-guided program with weekly Q&As that offers a COMPLETE brain detox – from sleep and energy, to heart-brain coherence, and even increased intuition.
Is your brain toxic? (Yes.)
And brain toxicity is the leading cause of persistent, painful symptoms like insomnia, brain fog, anxiety, and more… And no one is talking about it.
In fact, most people only address brain health once something goes terribly wrong…
But the inability to focus, slower processing, memory issues, brain fog and fatigue are NOT normal parts of aging.
What you’ll get from the Neuro Detox Program:
- The official 3-week Neuro Detox Workbook with step-by-step guidance to walk you through each week of the program
- Weekly educational lectures and slides from guest experts and physicians
- 3 weekly previously recorded live Q&A sessions with Dr. Schaffner
Unlock your mind's potential with the power of intention, breathwork and community:
- Each week, we start the Neuro Detox Program in an interactive community-oriented space, practicing the cultivation of intention. Experience the healing powers as when you intend for others, you in turn intend for yourself.
- The mind-body connection is a sacred space that needs regularly nourishment. Throughout the program, you will have access to step-by-step videos on how to foster a deeper relationship with your body through movement and breathwork.
- The Neuro Detox Program will be hosted in an online portal so you can easily access your Course Materials and review the program at your own pace.
If you’re wondering how you can completely transform your brain, regain your energy, and increase brain-heart coherence to feel decades younger, then you’re in the right place.
What You'll Learn Each Week
Here is what you'll learn during each week of the 3-Week Program in your Neuro Detox Workbook, along with a weekly lecture and Q&A session with Dr. Schaffner.
Week 1: SLEEP
Improve Your Sleep, Create A Healthier Bedtime Routine, and Give Your Brain True Cellular Repair
- Common signs of a toxic brain
- How major brain diseases begin long before the first signs & symptoms
- The stages of sleep and how each one contributes to brain detox
- How a toxic brain inhibits falling asleep and staying asleep
- How to mitigate excitatory neurotransmitters at night
- What inhibits healthy brain detox & how to break toxic sleep patterns for good
- The importance of GABA for a healthy brain
- The glyphosate-sleep-gut connection
- The pineal gland and its role in regulating your circadian rhythm
- The importance of dreams for brain health
Week 2: DETOX
Detox your brain, decalcify your pineal gland, and mitigate interference fields for brain health
- What is the glymphatic system?
- How to detox and strengthen your brain microbiome
- How to navigate neurotransmitter imbalances
- The pathogens at the root of neuroinflammation
- How congestion in the sinuses, tonsils & lymph nodes can interfere with detox
- How your mouth microbiome affects your brain microbiome
- How dental work contributes to a toxic brain and how to mitigate interference
- How congestion in the sinuses, tonsils, and lymph nodes can become a source of pathogens and microbes keeping the brain inflamed
- How to mitigate cortisol and other hormone imbalances
Week 3: OPTIMIZE
Optimize Cognitive Function, Increase Mental Clarity, Focus and Cultivate Brain-Heart Coherence
- How the pineal gland connects your brain and endocrine system to produce critical hormones and neurotransmitters
- What to avoid to prevent pineal calcification
- Brain-heart coherence: how your heart informs your brainwaves and how to cultivate a stronger connection of coherence
- How an optimized glymphatic system keeps neurological disease at bay
- Tools and resources to remapping your neurotransmitters and improve cognitive function, mental clarity, memory, and focus
Frequently Asked Questions
Neuro Detox Digital Program: $99
From Brain Fog to Mental Focus: Reclaim Your Brain and Unlock Your Mind's Potential
If you’re ready to to transform your brain and change your life, the 3-Week Neuro Detox Program awaits you.
Did you know that clear, focused thoughts, and deep, nourishing sleep, PLUS all-day energy is rooted in healthy brain detox?
Are you ready to get to the root of persistent fatigue and brain fog?
Meet Your Neuro Detox Program Host
Dr. Christine Schaffner
Founder of Ipothecary, Dr. Schaffner is a board-certified naturopathic physician who has dedicated her career to helping patients recover from chronic, complex illnesses. By bridging the gaps between bioregulatory and functional medicine, Dr. Schaffner goes beyond biological medicine, pulling from all systems of medicine and healing modalities – so patients can unlock their innate ability to heal. Dr. Schaffner's unique approach is rooted in her EECO method: Ecosystem & Terrain, Energy Analysis, Clearing Blocks & Interference Fields, and Optimizing Flow. Dr. Schaffner completed her undergraduate studies in pre-medicine and psychology at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville and her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington.
Meet Your Neuro Detox Program Speakers
Dr. Christine Schaffner (Program Host)
Founder of Ipothecary, Dr. Christine Schaffner is a board-certified naturopathic physician who has dedicated her career to helping patients recover from chronic, complex illnesses. By bridging the gaps between bioregulatory and functional medicine, Dr. Schaffner goes beyond biological medicine, pulling from all systems of medicine and healing modalities – so patients can unlock their innate ability to heal. Dr. Schaffner's unique approach is root in her EECO method: Ecosystem & Terrain, Energy Analysis, Clearing Blocks and Interference Fields, and Optimizing Flow. Dr. Schaffner completed her undergraduate studies in pre-medicine and psychology at the University of Virginia and her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Marco Ruggiero
MD / PhD
Dr. Marco Ruggiero holds a PhD in Molecular Biology, and is a physician, researcher, and formulator. He has been a professor at the Department of Experimental and Clinical Biomedical Sciences of the University of Firenze, Italy for more than 20 years, and has published more than 150 peer-reviewed scientific papers. He has made significant contributions in the areas of diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and brain ageing. Dr. Ruggiero has also been a long-term collaborator and co-creator with Dr. Schaffner on some of Ipothecary's signature products such as Somnium, Lymphflo, and Lymph Immune.
Dr. Greg Eckel
Dr. Greg Eckel has spent the last 20 years developing and refining his unique approach to chronic neurological conditions. In addition to his experience in clinical practice using a combination of Naturopathic and Chinese Medicine, he has a deep personal connection with chronic neurological disease since his wife Sarieah passed of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), a condition with no known cure. As she was the love of his life, he took a deep dive into research and uncovered regenerative medicine and the development of a brain regenerative program. In loving memory of his wife, he has continued to help others with neurodegenerative diseases improve their quality of life and find natural solutions.
Dr. Heather Sandison
Dr. Heather Sandison is a naturopathic physician who focuses on supporting those suffering with dementia. She has created unique, successful solutions for patients and caregivers using clinical, residential, research and educational platforms. She is also the host of the annual Reverse Alzheimer’s summit and is also currently working on a book that will be published by HarperCollins in 2024 and a tech/AI product to scale her impact and work towards her goal of making dementia rare and optional. She is excited to shatter common misconceptions about Alzheimer’s and share what she has learned about keeping your brain sharp at any age.
Dr. Sarah Bedford
Dr. Sarah Bedford completed her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, after receiving her Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Science from Santa Clara University. Dr. Bedford’s interest in naturopathic medicine came from wanting to practice a system of medicine that evaluated the whole person on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. After witnessing, family members struggle to find answers and effective treatments she was led to naturopathic medicine, and values her role as a medical detective and helping patients put together pieces of the puzzle when healing from chronic, complex illnesses. She now sees patients alongside Dr. Schaffner at Immanence Health clinic in Seattle.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Heathar Parisi is a board-certified, licensed Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) with two decades of conventional and integrative healthcare experience. She holds a Master’s degree in Nursing from Simmons University where her research focused on stress reduction through meditation for healthcare providers and intermittent fasting (IF) for Type-II diabetic patients. Heathar has specialty advanced training with the Menopause Method program and is a contributing board member of the Institute of Bioidentical Medicine. With a special focus on the needs of peri-menopausal and menopausal women, she is an expert in the use of organic Bioidentical Hormones (sex, thyroid, and adrenal hormones) to support the body’s ability to perform with vitality and ease. Heathar is also one of the providers at Dr. Schaffner's Immanence Health clinic, supporting patients virtually with hormone consultations.
CEO of Nature Provides
Jennifer Payuer is the founder of gemmotherapy product company, Nature Provides, whose mission is to transform health and well-being through organic plant-based herbs and essential oils. She believes that by collaborating with nature, we can create a healthy thriving world and a sustainable earth.Being diagnosed with cancer in 2015 brought her the gift of deeply reconnecting with herself and nature. She re-discovered the healing power of plants and integrated the many modalities that she learned with her study of plants. In 2017, she left her 29 year career in financial services to become a teacher and mentor, traveling around the world to educate others on the inherent healing properties found in nature.She now also works closely and collaborates regularly with Dr. Christine Schaffner on the Ipothecary liposomal Gemmotherapy collection.
Nourishment Coach & Yoga Instructor
Kate Strakosch is a nourishment coach who believes in the inner and outer connection of wellness and radiance. She is the owner and founder of Sunshine Kate’s wellness center, with two locations in Wanamassa and Red Bank, NJ. She has been close friends and a collaborator with Dr. Christine Schaffner for over 20 years.Kate has a degree in whole-foods based nutrition from Bastyr University (where she and Dr. Christine met). Upon graduating, she expanded her education by becoming an esthetician to understand the relationship between skin health and nutrition, and then took a deep dive into sexuality and empowerment coaching. Kate connects nourishment with movement, self-care and creativity.
Intention Circle Host & Frequency Therapist
Vija loves learning and operating the cutting-edge therapeutic technology at the Immanence Clinic, and also the host of the weekly Intention Circle. She is a mom, a part-time brain health educator, and is in constant awe of unlimited human potential and is highly motivated to share the tools that help people to embody their most fulfilled joyful selves.Vija has practiced meditation in varying forms since her late teens and had undergone Buddhist study at the Shambhala Buddhist Center. She is a dedicated learner and practitioner of shamanism and neuroscience-based mindfulness. Vija is also certified as a Neurosculpting® Facilitator, since then guiding hundreds of private and group sessions in self-directed neuroplasticity and brain entrainment.
Neuro Detox Digital Program: $99
From Brain Fog to Mental Focus: Reclaim Your Brain and Unlock Your Mind's Potential
Don't wait any longer to improve your brain health and cultivate new habits that will transform your everyday life.